ford commercial w/scirocco!!!

Ok.. Picture me randomly flipping through channels some random day last
week.

This Ford commercial comes on. No biggie. I'm watching. I realize the
guy's sitting inside of a Mk1 Scirocco!!!

The commercial is for Ford trucks, and the setting is this big guy
squeezed into a Mk1 Scirocco stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway.

The view is from the floor in front of the passenger seat looking up
towards the driver and out the window. The thing that caught my
attention was the dome light above the driver's door. Then the
shifter...then the two big speedo/tach circle cutouts.

Hopefully they're still airing it. I haven't seen it since. Then again,
I don't watch much TV...

It really struck me as odd that they'd pick such a random car as that to
contrast a ford truck to. I guess they ARE complete opposites, tho... =)

-Dave