Re: [NEW SITE][16v] ROAD TESTS, ETC...

MFA is the little multifunction indicator thingy that goes where the digital
clocks go on most of our cars. It is controlled by the left-hand stalk much
like cruise control usually is. It indicates outside temperature, oil temp, gas
mileage, tripometer, and a few other things that I can't quite remember.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (autoxer and toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)
    '87 QSW