Pls. Help: Replacemenet for interior reading lights and seat release lever

Hi,
I have a 86 Scirocco 16v, and I'm having a few minor problems:

1. The interior (reading) light cover is broken. I was wondering if
   there is a more robust setting as a replacement.

2. The "seat release" lever on the side of the seat is not working.
   When I pull the lever, the seat just won't fold down. I found a little
   disc on the inner side I can push down that I think will release the
   seat, but I would like to fix it if it's not gonna cost me too much.

3. Since I install my new radio, I can get to Am channels anymore.
   I've heard something about a 3V antenna problem or something?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Best Regards,
  Sam Rehman <sam@rehman.com>