RE: super trap

>BTW, have you ever personally ran one?  $250 is a bit high unless you
>want the glass-pack 5inch or something.  All you really need is a
>3incher or so.  Try one out with a cam and it's a weed-eater no more.
>You'd think it was designed with a cam specifically in mind.  I would
>stay far from the painted one's though unless you like rust of course.

no i never put one on my car, mainly because of what i learned about it
and i've heard a few cars with them and never liked the sound.  then
again, i only drive on the street.  these would be great for race and
auto-xing where you can add shims to race and them remove to get back on
the street.  i am still going to say this:  for street applications i
would not want the trapp.  for the same amount (a little more) you can
get a nice TT system with more than enough flow that would sound quieter
than the trapp....  i think it all comes down to personal preference (of
course, what doesn't...).

chris
86 16V scirocco