RE: super trap

It definitely worked on my 8V. When running alot of discs, I had a definite
boost up top, at the expense of some low end. But it did sound like a go
cart, at least thats what everyone told me. With just a few disks in, it
had a slightly stronger midrange, about the same as stock at high rpm, and
was much more quiet than with all the discs, or without the end cap. But it
was still pretty damn loud. While I liked it at the time, I think now I'd
go for a Borla, which flows very well, and sounds really good, but not as
tinny.

Brad