Re: Jamax Air box

In a message dated 12/10/98 1:09:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, vwpride@mixi.net
writes:

> Better to have the air in your airbox be cooler and denser
>  than more air than it needs already.
I want to, and am gonna disagree with that. The airbox on a Scirocco isn't
near the engine, so it's not getting that much "hot" air to begin with. I
would bet that anyone who has increased their airflow has been happy with the
results. I'd also be willing to bet that some viable gain was achieved. Even
if it's one HP, it's still a gain. These motors never had much to begin with,
so we're trying to squeeze out all we can.

Frank