Re: Fuel filters

----------
>From: Rich <emt@imcnyc.com>
>To: 'scirocco list' <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Fuel filters
>Date: Tue, Dec 8, 1998, 10:20 AM
>

>What name brand fuel filter should I use for my 87 2L 16V?
>My auto store want $23  for Beck.  The store says that fuel filters are no
>longer being made with the Bosch name on them.
>
>What does the list (and Potterman) have to say?  I need to change mine soon.

I know for a fact that fuel filters are still being made with the Bosch name
on them.  Your parts store might be selling Beck-Arnley parts, and those are
good (in fact, they are probably Bosch filters with the Beck-Arnley name on
them.  Still, if you want the filters with the Bosch name on them, you need
only find another supplier.  The reason I know this is I just bought some
Bosch Fuel filters for my car.

                   Tom.

1986 Scirocco 16V - A Damn Slick Car