Re: Jamax Air box

In a message dated 12/9/98 9:57:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mcm@intergate.bc.ca writes:

> It *might* make an extra hp or
>  two but I seriously doubt it, since it's pulling in hot air from inside the
>  engine compartment.
You're not getting hot air once your car starts moving because the compartment
is designed to move hot air away and under the car. You get some at a dead
stop, but how long are you at a dead stop? Exactly. I love mine, and there is
some gain from it, especially noise.

Frank