Re: [Tech] 100mph speedo conversion

But does it read right? Ever since i dropped my 100mph in place of my 85
the speed has read wrong. I've pulled it off and moved the needle multiple
times, but it always reads high, and it seems to be more off the faster i
go. When im going about 100mph it hits the odo button and stops.

FYI I've gotten it up to about 120mph and if i had more balls(and freeway!)
i could've proabably gotten 10 more mph out of it! i've just never had a
speeding ticket and and paranoid about getting one! :)

I did just get another 'No Front Licence Plate' BS ticket again. I'll put
the plate on for a day, pay my 10 bucks and pull it off when i get home!
muahahaha

At 12:58 PM 12/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>it will drop right in.
>
>Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
>Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
>Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
>http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm
>
>On Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:28:06 PST "Dave Novak" <toastworks@hotmail.com>
>writes:
>>I have an '81 with its stock 85mph speedo, and just bought a 100mph
>>speedo. Will this drop right in? If not, what do I need to do?
>>
>>-Dave

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."