Re: [autox tranny problem revealed][storytime kiddies]

>Anyways, a big Thanks to the Potterman for ALL the help with parts and
>especially to the Potterwoman for the perfect meal for the cold night
>laying on a COLD concrete floor.  (Soup and Sandwiches, yummy, hit the
>spot!)

Sorry to hear about your tranny, but at least you have good friends who are
there to help.  As for COLD floors- I wish my floor was that cold.  I
replaced a transmission in my sister's Scirocco(she no longer has it) a few
years ago in January.  This is in Maine and I froze my ass off.  It was
almost worse replacing her clutch cable afterwards, outside, lying on a
sheet of ice.  That's COLD.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)