Jamax Air box

Hi all.

I just checked out jason's site ( very cool-- finnally I get to read
what the auto magazines thought of the 16v)nice site,  your car looks
good as usual.
any way I listen to Riley Mc Dowall's car and I was wondering what
does one of those jamex boxes look like.  Is it like a p flow or is
it just like a swiss cheezed stock box??
do you get any extra hp too or is it just a sound thing??

thanks
Tony
83 8v
87 16v