Re: non rocco RE: sub box?

Oh no kidding... so maybe that's why my amp died about 2 months after I bought
it. I mounted it to the underside of the deck that the subs were mounted on.
Bad, eh? Now I feel stupid...
    -Josiah (time to send that in for warranty... how come I haven't done that
yet?)
    '84 GTI (Autoxer/Toy)
    '86 Scirocco 8v (for sale)
    '87 QSW (daily driver)