Re: ISO VW Expertise in SF area

In a message dated 12/8/98, 11:05:18 AM, pchandyman@earthlink.net writes:
<<A friend of mine has just moved to San Fran, and no sooner than she gets
there,
her jetta dies... I was the person who would help her in times like these, but
now...

Can anyone refer me to a good shop in that area?
PS-it's pretty urgent.

-Noah>>

Depends if you mean San Fran exactly or SF Bay area.

Off the top of my head the two that come to mind are Griffin Moterwerkes in
Berkeley on San Pablo Ave and/or New Dimensions in Santa Clara on De La Cruz
off 101, near the SJ airport. Both are places I have used and stand by.

What is the sysmptom/problem? I am in SF all the time seeing Pops and the GF,
( see, I'm safe :) Maybe I or another listmember  can have a 'laying on of
hands'.

Contact me if I can be of assistance-
what else might the list be for than to
help someone sis in from out of town?