RE: Byrne Motorsports

Ok you guys wanna keep dicussing this publically, think back to some of the
threads in the past 2 months...... Non-rocco post complaining.... wasting
of bandwidth.... I think this discussion seems to fit into both of those.
I appreciate everyones comments/help with my rocco and everyone elses, but
when I have to download 10 messages out of 100+ that are not related to our
cars, I get a little irritated.

Thanks for some bandwidth