Re: was[Byrne Motorsports] Is [brannagan's thoughts]

On Tue, 08 Dec 1998 20:31:54 -0500 Bryan Brannigan
<brannigan.bryan@softhome.net> writes:
>Ok you guys wanna keep dicussing this publically, think back to some
>of the threads in the past 2 months...... Non-rocco post complaining....

>wasting of bandwidth.... I think this discussion seems to fit into both
of
>those.

Actually Brian, the discussion is about the use of this list and being
such, I believe its 100% on topic and definately belongs here.

>I appreciate everyones comments/help with my rocco and everyone elses,
but
>when I have to download 10 messages out of 100+ that are not related to
our
>cars, I get a little irritated.
>
>Thanks for some bandwidth

Well Brian, you do have the delete button and by all means, exercise your
right to use it at will. Thats pretty much the consensus around here so
you can be irritated, or you can just deal like everybody else.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and