Re: [PAINT] Flash Silver-- CANT GET RIGHT COLOR

Translation:
What color code is the flash silver?
Can we get the paint?

I would like some too if you can get it.
I would like to repaint my 87 16v silver Scirocco.
It looks good now but I would like a show room paint job.
I need to save my money so I can do this.

If you can send text messages we can all see what you send.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 Passat 16v wgn

Message text written by Shawn C Meze
>On Mon, 07 Dec 1998 22:43:37 -0500 Jason <jason@scirocco.org> writes:
>have an 87 16v, Flash Silver Metallic, color code LP7Y... or whatever it
>is.&nbsp; I got Euro Bumpers, and I need them painted.</div>
>       -html crap HACKED!-

What?
Anyone care to translate it for me?

              Shawn Meze<