RE: I just had to share this.

Agreed!   Me and my 16V to the end.
Rich
>Once in a while, when I'm driving, it just hits me just so...
>
>I love my car.

had to add to this but so do i!  i've had mine for 7 years and every
time i park it i still always take a last look over my shoulder as i
walk away...  i keep asking myself what kind of car i will get next, and
i seriously can NOT think of anything i want other than another scirocco
16V....  i wonder what kind of car i will be driving 10 years from now?
a 16V with 300k miles!!

chris
86 16V scirocco, 160k and ready for 160k more......