Re: [PAINT] Flash Silver-- CANT GET RIGHT COLOR

The auto parts store I work in also mixes paint. I should know, I usually
get stuck doing it. Anyway, one problem with any silver color is, usually
you will not get it to match exactly. It'll be off a little. I don't know
why this is, the boss wouldn't tell me. If you go to a store that has the
paint scanner, possibly. IME, it may not match. GL!

zach
86 8v(flash silver)

a2_16v@connecticom.com; mk1gti@onelist.com