From: Manatee435@aol.com
To: andreb@u.washington.edu
Cc: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: 80 roc
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:46:50 EST

Hi

Just wanted to let you know that my car is evidently the s model or S
series
that you asked about.  The seat has a handle at the bottom on the side
that
when you pull it the back of the seat goes back and the seat sort of
comes up
like a recliner would do.  If you had not of ask I probably would never
had
known to look for these things.

Thanks and have a lot of fun this weekend with your roc.

Carol