80 roc

Hi

Just wanted to let you know that my car is evidently the s model or S series
that you asked about.  The seat has a handle at the bottom on the side that
when you pull it the back of the seat goes back and the seat sort of comes up
like a recliner would do.  If you had not of ask I probably would never had
known to look for these things.

Thanks and have a lot of fun this weekend with your roc.

Carol