Re: Jamex Vs. Boge ProGas shocks

Hi, I have Boge Progas shocks and neuspeed springs sitting in my room
ready to
be installed on my 84 8v. After reading a couple of post's on how
Boge's dont
last that long I was thinking of upgrading to better shock absorbers.
Are the
Jamex shocks, struts any stiffer than the boge's, are they more durable
then
the boge's.

Thanks, Matt

    Please don't put Jamex on your Rocco!!! Boge's are 100's of times
better. I have had lots of experience with Jamex and they suckk!!! I
had Boge's and they blew after a few months that's true, if anything
get Tokico's but Bilstein's would be nice.

    MTCK
    87' Scirocco 16v turbo