Re: octane?

Well, if you have a < 9.3:1 compression such as my 8.6:1 you CAN benefit
from 92 octane IF you advance the timing to take advantage of the higher
octane. It will also use the higher octane if you have an ignition system
that will advance all it can almost until detonation, a la 16v CIS-E. these
both will give ya more power (oh oh oh!) and better gas mileage.

--
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S JH -- turbo soon to come!
      San Diego, CA