Re: I just had to share this.

On Sun, 06 Dec 1998 18:45:02 -0600 Greg <fren0027@tc.umn.edu> writes:
>Once in a while, when I'm driving, it just hits me just so...
>
>I love my car.

Yah, me too. Sometimes, when im driving my car, I will sometimes stop,
and get my time slip, and then think, holly shit, im dumping tranny fluid
all over the ground. Then I think quietly to myself, I really hate this
car. cripes.

Im home Doug and Mike. Safe and sound. Mike, the Roc ran fine the whole
way home. 75-80 mph most of the way home (Thanks for the flashlight so I
could see my speed.). It does have a hesitation problem at speed but hey,
it runs and doesnt leak anything that I could see or smell. Oh, the
battery is charged up too. See ya tuesday when I come back up to get my

              		Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi	85 Scirocco loaner
The Fastest leaking, Quickest tranny fluid draining, Cleanest inside of a
tranny and
best looking Scirocco in all of Norton AFB!