Re: H4's

> when i turn on the lights (and the low beams would normally come on), the
> low beams are on, nice and bright, and the highbeams are on as well, but
> they are only on dimly......and if i click on the high beams, the high
> beams come on bright, and the low beams are dim......
>
> i havent installed relays in this setup....and was under the impression
> that they werent absolutely necessacary, and would only improve the
> situation......
>
> are these bulbs suposed to do this?....and will i damage any of the light
> setup if i continue to run them without relays?....

    What I would do is just run some test wires from the battery to the
lights.  This way you will see what they will look like with relays
(meaning full battery voltage).  I am hoping the wiring is okay and not
that someone put the lights in series or something.  Make sure the grounds
are good too.  BTW, are these stock wattage bulbs or higher wattage?
Please respond to me personally to save bandwidth. HTH..

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79 with 80/100 H4s & now green city lights, WAHOOOOO