Re: Jamex Vs. Boge ProGas shocks

I must disagree with you.  just because of the cheap price, it doesn't
mean they are crap.  Boge's are very strong shocks, certainly not a koni
or bilstein but thats like comparing a BMW with a Rolls.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin