Re: How often does VW have your parts?

At 07:59 PM 12/3/98 -0500, Dan Brideau wrote:
>I find that VW will often not have the parts I am looking for.
Conversely, when they do have the parts, their price is pretty good.

They rarely have parts I need, but they are a Ford/VW/Audi dealership.
More like a Ford dealership, oh and we sell some VWs and Audis or
something.  That's why I use Potterman, but for those little things he
can't get or are impractical to order I use them.  Of course I have to go
behind the counter to look the stuff up on the micro fiche most of the
time.  The crappy service has ended since they treated my sister like
shit(since she is a woman) and she called VWoA and the owner to complain.
Now they are very nice and helpful to both of us. :)

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)