Re: How often does VW have your parts?

> I find that VW will often not have the parts I am looking for.
Conversely, when they do have the parts, their price is pretty good.

> Anybody else notice this?
>
> Dan Brideau
> '87 16V Scirocco

It depends on what type of part I'm looking for.  If it is a part that is
used on many models, they usually have it, but if it is something like a
scirocco only part, it'll usually take them a few days to get it in.   I'd
have to say the prices can range from very good, to ridiculous.  I had to
pay almost $100 for the faceplate on the heating controls, just because the
little 10 cent light bulb inside burnt out and isn't replaceable.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571