Damn my Bentley?

Ok is it me or my Bentley, but when I talk to folks they always say
look in you Bentley for the "how to this" and try it.  So I look in
the Bentley and I can't find it.  Sometimes its there and in amazing
detail.  And sometimes its not there at all.  So I was wondering if
I've got the "Right" bentley.

Volkswagen, Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta Service Manual 1980 through 1984
Gasoline [RB] Robert Bentley.

Is this the one that everyone else has?  Is there a better one?

For example I can't for the life of me find any thing on removing the
front drivers and passenger seats.

Hmmm... perhaps I'm just blind or I can't work the index...

Lee Crawford
84 Scirocco