Re: Bumper-Mania!

Yes, if you look inside your trunk at how your rear bumper is bolted on,
you will see two bolts.  Unbolt them and push in the bumper so that you
the back hole now uses the front bolt.  Did you understand that?  It is
VERY easy to do.  You will now only be using one bolt.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin