Re: Can't get into 1st or 2nd since eng swap

In a message dated 12/4/98 9:11:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

>  Dont mess with that. You'll only make it worse. :)
>  Try the above recommendations and get back to us.
>  HTH!
>

>                Shawn Meze

Damn.

I should have written this email two days ago.

This sounds about right because the shifter mech was as good as it was going
to get but still didn't work, and by the time things work themselves through
the leverage as such; the lack of enough travel at the tranny is the problem.

Spec. to the position of the tranny- all the motor mounts were changed ( with
the two outside ones being pre-pressed into replacement brackets, thx Potter-
dude, ) so they don't have any old markings to go by.

Thx to all the replies, I can get some sleep now.

Dr FrankenBerk
The '78 w/ 4 speed is next, heh heh heh.