Re: tech procedures, warnings on 16V rocco (very long, sorry)

Date:          Fri, 04 Dec 1998 23:34:55 -0500
From:          "Wm. Josiah Erikson" <josiah@gsinet.net>
To:            Geordy <geordy@lodgepole.com>
Cc:            scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject:       Re: tech procedures, warnings on 16V rocco (very long, sorry)

I have never had a problem replacing craftsman tools.  They have
never given me a hastle.  Thats why I keep going back.  If they were
too I'd have to find a new place to buy good tools....
Tony

Since when? I just took my Craftsman 17mm 6-point 1/2" drive socket in for
replacement last month... no problems. And Master Mechanic still does that too,
do they not?
    -Josiah