Re: '82 going convt???

>	Not sure if spending  money to chop the top off will net more
>dollars at sale time.  Yes, this has been done before but I'll assume
that
>since the Rabbit and the Scirocco's are both A1 cars, the factory
>reinforcements (I guess that includes the rollover hoop) may be
>transferrable to your Scirocco from a Cabriolet carcass.  Just a stab
in
>the dark.  benton-----

Well, not much money will be spent. Just a lot of labor. I suppose the
only money to be spent will be the cabbie parts:

Tangent: Anyone know which cabbie parts will fit best? I figure the
earliest ones, although I know they didn't change the styles very much
over its life span. Also: Will either Rabbit convt. or Cabriolet parts
fit better?

You think the rollover hoop is a smart idea?

Anyone have a naked MkII hatch? I'm looking for a cheap one that doesn't
have to have glass, or any electronics, or any badges...