Re: '82 going convt???

>Ever seen that really screwy cabriolet/pickup that was at WaterFest
this year?
>There are some pics of it up at my website... very well done, and VERY
odd.
>    -Josiah

Yeah, it was cool and awful at the same time.
The VR6 Rabbit Pickup (2 power roofs, Auto Trans, Molded Box, no back
wall...) Was almost cool, but they didn't take their time... it was a
mess...

A few years back in VW Trends, there was an evil vehicle.  It was the
nose of a A1 Scirocco, the bed of a rabbit pickup, the tob and rear end
of a Type IV bus... it had 6 wheels, 2 were powered by the H20 motor in
the nose, the last 2 were powered by the airsucker in the back, and it
had 2 gearshifts!   The Hood flipped foward, and it had some of those
little '70's van windows in the back... neon yellow... geeze... I don't
know what that guy was thinking....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen