Re: How often does VW have your parts?

So far, I have had no problems with the VW dealer we use at work
for stuff(Countryside VW in St. Paul) New shift bushings for my GTI were
nice and cheap. Working for an auto parts store has its advantages :) I had
them the next day, if I remember correctly. the GTI goes in tomorrow to
have the bushings replaced(it's getting kinda chilly up here, and I don't
have a garage) and the 1st and 5th problem fixed. Then I can actually start
driving the damn thing.
Woohoo!

zach
86 8v
84 8v
85 GTI

> From: Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: How often does VW have your parts?
> Date: Thursday, December 03, 1998 6:59 PM
>
> I find that VW will often not have the parts I am looking for.
Conversely, when they do have the parts, their price is pretty good.