Re: New Bosch plugs

On Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:01:53 -0500 "John C. Worden"
<scirocco@midmaine.com> writes:
>For all of you Bosch platinum plug users-  I just saw and ad in R&T for
>new one, Platinum+4.  It's a platinum plug with four electrodes.  Kind
of
>cool, them making a plug better than the triple and with a platinum
center.
> They gave the number, 1-800-TOP PLUG, to find a nearby retailer.

I was over at the center of the universe the other day, (Pottermans
house.) and he showed me a set of these that we put in his Roc. We tested
the ohms on the new plugs, not bad, pretty good actually. (less than one
ohm on all of the plugs.) Then we tested the ohms on the old plugs that
he had in his car. (Bosch Silbers I think?) mega ohms but that's expected
since they were like 2 years old in his built RD motor.

These plugs looke exactly like the NGK tripple trode plugs only these
Bosch plugs have the tiny little electrode.

Started right up and ran very smooth. (Expected for any brand of a new
plug.) He's gonna run it this weekend I think at Norton AFB. Well know
more then. I expect to notice nothing different really. As long as we
notice nothing BAD, then its a good thing. More than likely, he will sell
these plugs too....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and