Anyone else getting mail addressed to scirocco-l@privatei.com?

I know this is the old address before we went to scirocco.org, but am just
wondering why I started getting them again.  This started when the list
changed hands recently.  Maybe someone, list administrators?, knows what's
going on?

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)