Re: Exhaust Systems?

At 8:17 am -0800 3/12/98, Paul Maione wrote:
>Techtonics (2.25 Cat/Back)
>Euro Sport (2.25 Cat/Back)
>Super Sprint (I would think the same)
>
>Can anyone tell me which one is the best
>for the best price? I was set on Techtonics,
>but now people tell me good things about Euro
>Sport and SuperSprint...

The 'sprint will look and sound the best, but unless you live in Arizona or
somewhere you don't have to worry about salt, it will rust away.  And since
not all of the packing is stainless, it'll disintegrate and the muffler
will start sounding crappy 3 or 4 years down the road.  That's not to say
that the TT or Eurosport mufflers sound good in the first place, of course.
In terms of power, sprint probably makes at least as much as the others.  I
should hope it would fit better, too, since the cat-back system is an
ungodly amount of money.  HTH!