o2 sensor wiring assistance needed....

hello people.  my 16V rocco motor has been without an o2 sensor for
quite some time now (over 2 years).  i finally have decided to hook one
up.  i bought one off of M@A a long time ago, but i bought the one
without the wires.  stoopid me.  i should've paid the extra cash for
it.  oh well.

	my question is, where do the wires go?  from the o2 sensor there are
three wires.  2 white, and 1 black.  ok.  in the engine bay, there is a
cluster of wires that do a number of different things.  which ones am i
s'posed to plug the oxy sensor wires into?  i.e. black into green?
white into blue?  any ideas?  please give me a hand here.  i tried
reading the schematics at the end of the bentley regarding the 16V and
even the 8V systems, but i couldn't figure them out.  thanks in advance
for all your help!

jason
the mad bastard