From: Paul Maione <scirocco_16v@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Exhaust Systems?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:17:52 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys,

Well in the spring the roc is going to need a new
exhaust system (The one I have now sounds like death)
I've been considering some of the following system,

Techtonics (2.25 Cat/Back)
Euro Sport (2.25 Cat/Back)
Super Sprint (I would think the same)

Can anyone tell me which one is the best
for the best price? I was set on Techtonics,
but now people tell me good things about Euro
Sport and SuperSprint...

Thanks

==
-Paul-