Re: Making my US Bumpers smaller

Do you really think bumpers are a safety measure in a real accident?

The body has crumple zones and the bumpers simply move as the body
crumples . . .

The shocks (one of Ralph Nader's gems - along with the 85mph speedo) were
later abandoned as the the 2.5 mph bumper law replaced the 5 mph
requirement.

Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm