Re: Jason Jeopardy (list support)

Jason.r wrote:

> P.S. Please support the list!! I'm new to the list
> and 10 bucks aint shit for all the great info, plus
> your supporting rocco's, cool people, and could even
> win something, think about it!!

uhm...I think you mean the A2_16v list there, Jas..
It's their raffle but a good cause nonetheless.

As a Scirocco list member only, one can only win the
2.0 block in the raffle, but you can join the A2_16v
list at the last sec. before the raffle and then be
eligible for all the goodies (for you 8 valvers
that may nonetheless be interested..)

Kareem
'88 16v