Re: It's time for Jason Jeopardy

> I agree... but, more importantly,
>
>         Who the fuck are you, Jason?!!?
>
>         I thought we had all the Jasons on the list figured out... and now another
> one just appears out of the woodwork.
> Now, the rest of you Jasons, please re-introduce yourselves to the list so
> we can clear this up! :)

Good idea! I'm Jason Rowsell. Previous owner of a red '82, soon to be owner of a
tornado red 87 16v 2.0. E mail address is: Jason.r@worldnett.att.net.

P.S. Please support the list!! I'm new to the list and 10 bucks aint shit for all the
great info, plus your supporting rocco's, cool people, and could even win something,
think about it!!