It's time for Jason Jeopardy

At 03:18 AM 12/1/98 , Jason wrote:
>            With all the discussion about f*cking thieves I have
>something important to say!!
>
>     I have owned two vw's that have been broken into. I am the most
>non-violent/anti violent person you will ever find. I've never even hit

<snip>

I agree... but, more importantly,

	Who the fuck are you, Jason?!!?

	I thought we had all the Jasons on the list figured out... and now another
one just appears out of the woodwork.

	Because of all the emails I get asking which Jason I am, I would like to
start out by re-introducing myself.

	I am Jason Cammisa, age 23, with an 87 16v with 56,100 miles on it.
	My web page is http://members.aol.com/vwmon, which I share with JASON
Silva.
	My email address is jason@scirocco.org  or  jcammisa@sprintmail.com

Now, the rest of you Jasons, please re-introduce yourselves to the list so
we can clear this up! :)

	Thanks,
		Jason