Re: my project continues

Ian Overholt wrote:

> Yeah, Ron has been hard to get an appointment with.  The funny thing is,
> whenever I go over there, the only cars being worked on are these
> majorly destroyed POS's.  Why would Ron prefer to work on those cars
> than our well-maintained babies?  I just can't figure it out.  Last week
> surely he could have been open on Monday!  Yeah, Mike is helping us out
> with the MK1 this week.  I was surprised because I had no idea that Mike
> would have any time to be wrenching.  But really there is so much that's
> good about Ron's shop, that badmouthing him is just way out of the
> question!

I agree 100%.  There are always a bunch of turds over there!  And there's
no place to park most of the time because of that makeshift boneyard he
seems to be running in the parking lot.

Mike's gonna (hopefully!) be spending a lot of time turning wrenches in
the next 10 days or so, he's got a LOT of stuff to do to my car, plus
yours...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA