Re: COPS: the enemy

Well EVERYONE I know said that you don't need to get it for thirty days
after you get the car.  From what I see and hear different people with
the same problems get busted for different things.  Why did my friend
get pulled over 5 miles from here and not get a ticket for the same
problem I HATE THIS STUPID TOWN!  The cops here just sit on their asses
until someone who they think they can pick on drives by.  They
can't/wont pick on me.  Call me a spoiled brat but I wont stand for it.
I already called my insurance agent and he said he'd start my policy
effective last week so I can cram that up the judges ass.  I agree with
insurance but I also hate it because I'm getting completey robbed I've
been driving for 3 years with no tickets/accidents yet I'm paying $105/m
just because of my age group.  I've never had a ticket/caused an
accident, don't I deserve better.  I feel like I'm going to spend the
rest of my life fighting my statistical ranking...

--
Geordy Rostad
'79 Scirocco GTI ragtop 2.0l (driving very cautiously until...)