Quaife ATB diffs from $849 -- Last Call!

Note: This offer ends December 15th at which time the bulk order must be
placed.  I have about 7 units spoken for, so it looks the order will be a
"go".

FYI: ATB means Automatic Torque Biasing, or in other words: putting the
power to the wheel that has grip (not slip).  This is different from and far
superior to limited-slip designs.  Quaife ATB  differentials are extremely
durable and produce virtually zero undesirable side effects or driveability
problems.

As some of you know, I had a Quaife in my car for 2 1/2 years until
recently.  My transmission blew up -- broken ring gear, broken pinion gear,
hole in the case, see pictures at http://effervescent.com/vw/pics/ -- and I
thought it likely the Quaife was damaged and needed to recoup some cash so I
sold the dead transmission, Quaife and all, to another VW enthusiast.  After
disassembly, it turns out the Quaife is STILL in excellent condition so he
got a GREAT deal on it.  Definitely his gain and my loss!

In short, this is considered by many to be a "must have" item for high power
front wheel drive applications.  Prices start as low as $849 (for 020
version) plus additional discounts for referrals.  These units are NEW and
carry a limited lifetime warranty from Quaife America
(www.quaifeamerica.com, managed by Autotech).

See http://effervescent.com/vw/quaife.html for more details and please
forward this message on to anyone you know who might be interested in a
great deal on a great product.

Thank you.

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/