Re: Wheels vs.power, now Toyos suck

Here's my two cents, since they're my tires. I bought them for a few reasons.
One...price. Two...Longevity. They have excellent treadwear for a performance
tire. They,  by far, are not my choice for ultimate dry adhesion. They give
ample dry traction for day to day driving. Mine haven't given out under
rigorous driving, but do cry from time to time. Three...They are excellent in
the wet. I can fly w/o care down the interstate in a downpour. Remember
guys...I live in FL. The roads are hotter. Too soft a compound and it gets
expensive replacing tires. Plus, it rains enough where I seriously care how a
tire handles in the wet. Of course there are better tires out there. I have
yet to find another tire that offers me an adequate balance of the three req's
I want. Price, dry/wet traction, and treadwear. If there's one, lemme
know...I'm willing to try it next time around. Peace out.

Frank