Re: Wheels vs.power, now Toyos suck

well,

I have to disagree about the Nittos.  I have the
NT-450 (195-50-vr15) and have been really happy
with them.  Certainly, they are not the best tire out there,
but price ($70 ea) versus performance is good.
I have had alot of experience with different tires ranging
from the Euro TA's (CRAP) to the Pirelli P7s (GODLY).

The Nittos are pretty predictable and give good feedback
without being obnoxious.  They will inform you when
you are nearing the limit, without surprise breakaways.
Not as good as say, Michelin Pilots or Dunlop SP8000s,
but not bad at all.

BTW, my buddy was running Toyo Proxes (205-40-zr17s)
on his GS-R, and they appeared to be an excellent tire
with good wear characteristics.

Just my two cents, humble opinion, etc.......

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Ste. 150