Re: Waterfest Race Results

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:56:02 -0700 Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
writes:
>At 12:24 PM 8/31/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>I'm still around...thinking about going to digest mode, as every
>monday
>>haveing 200 messages to wade through sucks....
>
>Just do what I do, filter all of Shawns messages out, throw them in the
>trash, and then you get alot more manageable number of messages, and
>don't lose any useful content:)
>
>Brad

Since Brad filters out all of my messages, he wont mind me calling him a
schrivleld prick! heh-heh! I can say _ANYTHING_ I want! KEWL!

Hey, anybody want to go to Brads house with me and egg his car?? <again>

LOL!!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and