Gauge Mounting

	Yay!  Sometimes the wife is kind to me.  I just ordered the
3-gauge mounting kit from Neuspeed for the Ashtray mount.  Now, comes
the dilemna.  I've got 3 gauge spots and 5 gauges.  Hmm.  How about Oil
Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp?  What do you guys have for your three
gauges?  And has anyone found anywhere else good to mount the remaining
gauges (if you have them) elsewhere in the car?  Somewhere unobtrusive?

- -WileyC
1984 Red 8v